The Community Engagement Coordinator is a critical member of our Development & Marketing team. We raise awareness about hunger and its impacts on our Gulf Coast communities; help community members get involved in the fight against hunger through donations of their time, talents, and treasure; and gather at the table with other community “change makers” to work to make our communities the best places to live, work, and play.
Skills and Experience
We would prefer someone with a minimum of 2-4 years of community engagement, public relations, or marketing experience. A degree from a four-year university is preferred; however strong interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills matter most. Are you one to never meet a stranger? Do you have a passion for building stronger communities? Are you organized and a great project manager? LET'S TALK! We are looking for a team player with a positive attitude and high energy.
Nice to Haves
- Great Customer Service skills
- Excellent writing and oral communication abilities
- Engaging presentation capabilities
- Extraverted, compassionate, and proactive personality
- Experience with Adobe Suite and CRM software is a big plus
- A good sense of humor and team player goes a long way