Consider Serving on the FPRA Board
It’s time to start thinking about serving on the FPRA Pensacola Chapter Board of Directors for 2013-2014.
Board Survey Form
What are the benefits:
1. Network and build relationships with other PR professionals in the community.
2. Resume-building. Serving as a board member is a great thing to have on your resume.
3. It’s fun and challenging.
4. Enhance your leadership skills.
If you would like to serve on the board, send your completed survey and resume to Gordon Paulus, APR at email@example.com by Friday, May 31.
Attend the 2013 FPRA State Conference
Apply for a scholarship by June 14 at 5 p.m.
75 Years of Multifaceted Strategies
Pensacola Chapter: 2013 FPRA Annual State Conference Scholarship Application
The FPRA Pensacola Chapter is offering a scholarship to attend FPRA’s 75th Annual Conference, at the Renaissance Vinoy Resort and Golf Club in St. Petersburg, Aug. 4–7. The scholarship will be awarded to an FPRA Pensacola chapter member, whether they have attended previous annual conferences or not, who demonstrates a professional and financial need. Winners will be selected by the current Pensacola Chapter Past Presidents committee. For information on the annual conference, visit fpra.org.
1. Must be a current professional member in good standing with the Pensacola chapter.
2. Current and past Pensacola Chapter board members are eligible.
3. Previous Pensacola Chapter scholarship winners are not eligible.
4. Member must demonstrate a financial need for the scholarship.
5. The scholarship includes conference registration only, a $695 value. The recipient is responsible for transportation, hotel and other costs associated with the annual conference. A submitted application implies acceptance of these terms.
DEADLINE IS Friday, June 14, by 5 p.m. to Whitney Fike at firstname.lastname@example.org.
June Chapter Meeting
June 20 at 11:45 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Pensacola Bay Center
It happens on Thursday, June 20, at the Pensacola Bay Center at 11:45 a.m.
Cost is $15 for FPRA members, and $20 for guests and walk-ins. Cost is $12 for student members and $15 for student nonmembers. Lunch is included in the cost.
RSVP by Monday, June 17, to email@example.com.