BLOG > Update Your FPRA Profile and Enter to Win an Apple Watch!
Posted: Jun 14, 2017, By: FPRA Pensacola Chapter
Yep, it's that simple! The state board for FPRA has challenged all of its members to add a profile picture to their online FPRA account, and those who do so will be entered to win an Apple Watch. The winner will be chosen at the 79th FPRA Annual Conference in August. Winner does not have to be present to win.
1) Go to www.FPRA.org
2) Click on the "Members" tab at the top and then click on "Login"
3) Enter your username and password. If you're unsure, click on "Forgot your password?" and follow the prompts.
*Your username will be the first letter of your first name and then your last name spelled out. Example: John Smith would be JSmith.
4) Once logged in, click on "Your account" under your name and then click on "View profile"
5) Now click on the gear symbol to the right of the screen where your profile image should be and then click on "Edit profile"
6) You should now have the ability to edit different fields. Add a profile image but clicking on the camera icon and "Upload photo." You'll now have the ability to select a photo and crop to your liking.
7) Once you've got your profile photo the way you want it, click on "Apply"
8) VERY IMPORTANT STEP: To save the photo, click on the check symbol just to the right of your profile photo. This will save the updates to your profile.
**Those members who already had a profile photo will automatically be entered into the drawing.