The Arc Gateway seeks an energetic and highly motivated Marketing Communications Manager to build the agency brand, to increase awareness of our programs and services, and to celebrate the achievements of the amazing clients with disabilities we serve. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in developing marketing strategies and innovative communications through print, web and social media efforts. The ideal candidate is someone who is obsessed with promoting the abilities and successes of our clients through visual stories that are compelling to the public and news media.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop and manage a comprehensive marketing plan for the agency as well as programs/services and enterprise operations.
- Proven experience in campaign strategy development and innovation in campaign marketing.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute social media with proven experience in formulating social media strategy and content development.
- Understand the competitive landscape and be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Assess the effectiveness of marketing initiatives, report on return on investment (ROI), and make adjustments as required.
- Create and design high-quality and innovative marketing materials including presentations, brochures, advertisements, posters, charts/graphs, infographics, signage, promotional items, and flyers.
- Serve as brand expert, ensuring all communications and marketing materials fit the brand personality and aesthetic and drive favorable awareness of the agency and its enterprises.
- Coordinate a Speakers Bureau for the agency and secure speaking opportunities in the community at civic groups, professional associations, etc.
- Write, design and publish the agency annual report and membership newsletter, ensuring effective and timely donor/member/staff communications.
- Serve as agency spokesperson in the media and in the community.
- Create and maintain a robust photography library for the agency to include clients, staff, board members, products, and events for use in agency promotions and news releases.
- Serve as agency webmaster, ensuring content best represents the agency and is updated regularly to increase user engagement and SEO.
- Manage all agency advertising (paid and/or donated) including content, design and placement.
- Collaborate with Sales Manager to develop marketing strategies and marketing communications materials/advertising to promote agency products and services (sales to the public).
- Develop, design and publish special events materials (brochures, flyers, invitations, tickets, etc.) to support Agency and Foundation fundraising efforts.
- Assist with planning activities of fundraising events as needed.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining strong relationships with news media to promote awareness, including press release dissemination and story pitches
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or Graphic Design preferred. Minimum 3+ years’ experience in marketing communications and graphic design with proven track record of success. Proficient working knowledge of MailChimp and/or Constant Contact. Experience with website CMS (such as WordPress), HTML, and SEO. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, After Effects, Premiere) and Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Expertise in print and digital design, knowledge in print production. Ability to exercise judgement and to work independently/proactively. Excellent multitasking skills and the ability to meet deadlines and budgets. Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups. Demonstrated consistency, accuracy, and follow-through.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
- marketing and graphic design: 3 years (Required)
- website CMS (such as WordPress), HTML, and SEO: 3 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Applications: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Company's website: http://www.arc-gateway.org/
Company's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TheArcGateway/
Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply
Work Remotely: No